Alexandre Keto is a street artist born in Sao Paulo. He started off by doing graffiti since he was influenced by the Hip Hop movement, but with a growing sense of social awareness, he realized that his art wasn’t reflective of his surroundings. “It did not take long though, until I felt the need to create […]
- Art and Empathy
- Laughter is vital | Aeon
- What does a 1920s BIRTHDAY CAKE taste like?
- Tânio Mendonça, Brazilian Carnaval Samba Composer, Dies at 52 — News Territory
- Covid-19 survivor, 104, gets back to crosswords and crochet
- How Did Giant Pterosaurs Fly?
- Everybody Loves The Sunshine ft. Bas van Lier // FREE DL
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets