By: Sophia Perkins (Fall, 2015) Ernesto Neto’s contemporary art concentrates on the idea of immersion. His works are unique because they do not focus solely on the sense of sight, but instead Neto puts particular emphasis on other senses as well, particularly touch and smell. This is interesting because these are senses generally ignored or […]
- Art and Empathy
- Laughter is vital | Aeon
- What does a 1920s BIRTHDAY CAKE taste like?
- Tânio Mendonça, Brazilian Carnaval Samba Composer, Dies at 52 — News Territory
- Covid-19 survivor, 104, gets back to crosswords and crochet
- How Did Giant Pterosaurs Fly?
- Everybody Loves The Sunshine ft. Bas van Lier // FREE DL
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets