Eduardo Cunha — the speaker of Brazil’s lower house of Congress who wants to see President Rousseff impeached —is under pressure over his alleged role in a major kickback scheme in the state-controlled oil company Petrobras.
- Albert Camus on What It Means to Be a Rebel and to Be in Solidarity with Justice | brainpickings
- Is life meaningless? And other absurd questions – Nina Medvinskaya
- Saul Bass- Style is Substance
- Could Life Evolve Inside Stars?
- Kamikara Paper Toys by Haruki Nakamura
- What it means to be Black in Brazil
- The Infrastructure Projects Uniting Europe
- Delicately Sculpted Paper Forms Verdant Houseplants and Lush Bunches of Flowers
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets