When I planned for Brussels, definitely on my list was the comic strip museum:Belgian comic strip centre(BCSC). Who won’t be interested to find out the origin of Tintin and captain Haddock and the village of smurfs ? Of course it was my first stop, in Brussels. The location can be little tricky , but […]
- The death of George Floyd: will anything change?
- George Floyd: attacks on reporters at protests – BBC News
- What is an aphorism?
- In praise of aphorisms | Aeon
- Nonnie, the 107-Year-Old Viral-Star Grandma, Has Some Advice for You | New York Magazine
- James Ensor: A man of many masks | Blog | Royal Academy of Arts
- Nine-year-old Kenyan inventor given national award
- BEYOND – animated shortfilm
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets