On October 17th two relays will be taking place on train lines previously ear-marked for electrification but disappointed by a recent government U-turn. Midland Mainline campaigners will travel up from London to Sheffield via stations including Market Harborough and Leicester https://www.facebook.com/events/417326108471304/ to promote their petition for electrifying the line. https://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/electrify-midland-mainline We are a group […]
- Art and Empathy
- Laughter is vital | Aeon
- What does a 1920s BIRTHDAY CAKE taste like?
- Tânio Mendonça, Brazilian Carnaval Samba Composer, Dies at 52 — News Territory
- Covid-19 survivor, 104, gets back to crosswords and crochet
- How Did Giant Pterosaurs Fly?
- Everybody Loves The Sunshine ft. Bas van Lier // FREE DL
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets