NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE. Fuck that. The last thing I’m doing when I see a titanic-sized Anaconda is pole it with a wooden oar. It’s not like these guys were in a big boat either. If that snake wanted to it could have eaten both of them and awarded them the Darwin Prize. This is another reason i’m not going to South American…EVER.
- Albert Camus on What It Means to Be a Rebel and to Be in Solidarity with Justice | brainpickings
- Is life meaningless? And other absurd questions – Nina Medvinskaya
- Saul Bass- Style is Substance
- Could Life Evolve Inside Stars?
- Kamikara Paper Toys by Haruki Nakamura
- What it means to be Black in Brazil
- The Infrastructure Projects Uniting Europe
- Delicately Sculpted Paper Forms Verdant Houseplants and Lush Bunches of Flowers
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets