Ancoats is an inner city area of Manchester. Since the 1990s, Ancoats’ industrial heritage has been recognised and its proximity to the city centre has led to investment and substantial regeneration. I drove past this place one day and loved the view. Since then I’ve been trying to find time to go and take some photographs but never got the chance to do it. Eventually one afternoon I got a break, so I quickly grabbed my gear and went out. I really had a great time there and the view was beautiful.
- Beija Flor 2020 – DESFILE COMPLETO (HD) GRUPO ESPECIAL RJ CARNAVAL CARIOCA
- What If We Could See Nature In Infrared?
- União da Ilha 2020 – DESFILE COMPLETO GRUPO ESPECIAL RJ CARNAVAL CARIOCA
- The Orchestra
- Product Breakdowns Expose the Wasteful Side of Industrial Design in Stop Motion Animation by Dina Amin
- Mangueira 2020 – DESFILE COMPLETO (HD) GRUPO ESPECIAL RJ CARNAVAL CARIOCA
- Samba Project Promotes Body Diversity in Rio’s Carnival – 05/02/2020 – Culture – Folha
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets