Ancoats is an inner city area of Manchester. Since the 1990s, Ancoats’ industrial heritage has been recognised and its proximity to the city centre has led to investment and substantial regeneration. I drove past this place one day and loved the view. Since then I’ve been trying to find time to go and take some photographs but never got the chance to do it. Eventually one afternoon I got a break, so I quickly grabbed my gear and went out. I really had a great time there and the view was beautiful.
- Oliver Nelson – The Blues And The Abstract Truth – 01 – Stolen Moments
- Aboriginal art meaning in 2020 (With images) | Indigenous Australian art – Johnny Warungula Tjupurrula
- A Boy I Never Knew
- The Internet Was A Mistake
- Why has Brazil been so badly hit by coronavirus?
- Leading Korean Coronavirus Expert Reacts To COVID-19 Conspiracy Theories | STAY CURIOUS #19
- Spicy Food From Around the World
- Virtual Exhibitions | NO MIDDLEMAN ART GALLERY
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets