Brazil’s somewhat laid-back answer to the Arab spring works like this: invite your friends on Facebook to a mass barbecue in a public place to protest against a specified injustice. Then wait for it to go viral. The result is somewhere between a flash mob and carnival – the perfect cordial protest for a nation with an inbuilt aversion to confrontation and an obsession with Facebook.
- Artist Photographs Her Family’s Vintage Slides in New Locales
- Tuba Skinny – “Going Back Home” – Royal St. -*Tip the band at Venmo.com. More at Digitalalexa
- Gordon Parks: Part One | 1 July – 8 August 2020 – Overview
- Summary of Mary Warner Marien’s Essay on Charles Nègre’s Chimney Sweep Walking.
- 10 Street Photographers EVERY Photographer MUST Know
- Paris’s Newest Major Museum Is Dedicated to Henri Cartier-Bresson | Architectural Digest
- Sci-Fi Short Film: “It’s About Time!” | DUST
- 7 Egg Dishes, From Octopus Eggs to Ostrich Eggs | Around the World
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets