Images taken by a series of satellites from NASA’s Landsat program are now available so that anyone can follow the changes on earth’s surface from 1984 until today. It is possible to see how quickly cities are being developed, lakes are drying, glaciers are melting and forests are disappearing – which makes us wonder if this kind of tool can make authorities, scientists, researchers and citizens worry about these changes and act for the sake of our planet.
- Paulo Guajajara – Er opferte sein Leben für den Amazonas … He gave his life for the Amazon
- A Parade of Earthly Delights: Floating Bosch Parade Celebrates Painter Hieronymus Bosch in Spectacular Aquatic Event
- Vila Isabel 2020 – DESFILE COMPLETO HD GRUPO ESPECIAL RJ CARNAVAL CARIOCA
- Beija Flor 2020 – DESFILE COMPLETO (HD) GRUPO ESPECIAL RJ CARNAVAL CARIOCA
- What If We Could See Nature In Infrared?
- União da Ilha 2020 – DESFILE COMPLETO GRUPO ESPECIAL RJ CARNAVAL CARIOCA
- The Orchestra
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets