One of the sad facts of life is death. For humans, we have certain practices depending on faith or culture that make the issue of loss more bearable. Indeed many parents get their children pets not just for the lesson of responsibility but also to experience the pain of loss. But how do animals respond to death? Do they mourn for their relatives, or does their ‘animalistic survive or die’ instinct kick in?
- Albert Camus on What It Means to Be a Rebel and to Be in Solidarity with Justice | brainpickings
- Is life meaningless? And other absurd questions – Nina Medvinskaya
- Saul Bass- Style is Substance
- Could Life Evolve Inside Stars?
- Kamikara Paper Toys by Haruki Nakamura
- What it means to be Black in Brazil
- The Infrastructure Projects Uniting Europe
- Delicately Sculpted Paper Forms Verdant Houseplants and Lush Bunches of Flowers
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets