Brazil’s Gol Airlines created a simple Facebook competition to grow their online community and raise brand awareness in the highly competitive airline market. Based on the insight that a trip is the most romantic Valentine’s gift that you can get they turned the Valentine’s weekend into a competition on their Facebook page with ‘Valentine’s flight’. Throughout the weekend a series of images showing empty seats were uploaded to the Gol’s Facebook page, before every image a wall post would hint that the photo was about to appear. Users were encouraged to refresh the page until the image was posted. The first users to see the image and type in the seat number as a comment won a pair of return tickets to any of GOL’s destinations. As a result, the airline’s Facebook community grew from 12,000 to over 200,000, a great result in a short period of time.
- Oliver Nelson – The Blues And The Abstract Truth – 01 – Stolen Moments
- Aboriginal art meaning in 2020 (With images) | Indigenous Australian art – Johnny Warungula Tjupurrula
- A Boy I Never Knew
- The Internet Was A Mistake
- Why has Brazil been so badly hit by coronavirus?
- Leading Korean Coronavirus Expert Reacts To COVID-19 Conspiracy Theories | STAY CURIOUS #19
- Spicy Food From Around the World
- Virtual Exhibitions | NO MIDDLEMAN ART GALLERY
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets